Beth’s journey – Sigil I
- Begins in Highgate, London.
- Drives to Nevern, Pembrokeshire, Wales.
- Takes a walk on the coastal path and drops into Patio Café in Llangrannog, Ceredigion, Wales.
- Consults library and professor in Lampeter, Ceredigion, Wales.
- Visits friends in Avebury, Wiltshire, England.
- Goes further South to consult astrologer in Glastonbury, Somerset, England.
- Returns to Nevern for funeral.
- Sets off to Carmarthen Railway Station, leaving Porsche in car park.
- Train to Cardiff, Wales.
- Flies to Amsterdam.
- Researches in Ritman Library where she meets Dan Cohen.
- Begins in Waiheke, New Zealand.
- Flies to Tel Aviv, Israel, via Auckland, New Zealand.
- On the way there is long delay at Dubai Airport, U.A.E.
- He’s driven from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem by Jakob Efram.
- Uncle’s lawyer tells him he must call on banker in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Dan sees a ‘key’ to The Book of Raziel and goes to Ritman Library to research.
- Meets Beth in the library.
Beth and Dan
- Beth and Dan fly to Paris, France, to meet Charlotte Howard.
- They both travel to Jerusalem, Israel, and consult with scholars.
- Felix Cohen’s diaries prompt them to go further north to Safed, Israel.
- They meet Henri Zussman who invites them to Prague, Czech Republic.
- Next, they return to Stansted airport, England.
- Then Bloomsbury, London, to stay with Beth’s mother.
- They travel to Oxford to research at the Ashmolean Museum.
- In order to evade pursuers, Beth and Dan take country route towards Wales.
- On the way, they call at Swindon to change hire car and replace any traceable items.
- They stop in the Cotswolds and visit Snowshill Manor, Gloucestershire.
- A conversation prompts diversion to the Cornish Witchcraft Museum.
- They drive back to Wales via Glastonbury, Somerset.
- Beth returns to London, and Dan returns to Waiheke.